Instructions for abstracts
Abstracts send only electronically in open MS Word format to e-mails:
An example of CV structure, abstract sttructure and format of the photo can be found HERE. (Editable template for abstract preparation will be sent to each author after registration and title of the lecture)
Deadline for active participants: 31. 1. 2020.
- registration + lecture title required
Deadline for submitting abstracts: 29. 2. 2020.
- Font: Arial, 12 points
- Line spacing: simple
- Abstract title: bold
- Write the names of the authors in full form – first surname, then name.
- Underline the name of the presenting author. (e.g. Novák Jan1, Nováková Božena2).
- 1Workplace, 2Workplace
Recomendet structure of abstract
- The aim of the work
- Patients and methodology
- Max. 250 words (only abstract text without title author’s name and workplace)
- Tables and figures must be inserted in the text. Do not send them in separate attachments
- Mark the file name with the surname of the presenting author. If the author has more than one presentation, use numbering after the name. E.g. Novak1.doc
- Please tell us what form of presentation you prefer: lecture/poster
- Part of the abstract is a short CV (150 words) + actual photo
- An editable template for abstract preparation will be sent to each author after registration and submitting the title of the lecture
- Authors who do not deliver the abstract in the required form and term will not be included in the abstract book