Deadline for active participants: 20. 1. 2023.
- registration + lecture title required
Deadline for submitting abstracts: 20. 1. 2023.
- Font: Calibri, 11 points
- Line spacing: simple
- Abstract title
- Write the names of the authors: the initial of the first name, then surname
- Underline the name of the presenting author. (e.g. J. Novák1, Nováková Božena2).
- 1Workplace, 2Workplace
Recomendet structure of abstract
- The aim of the work
- Patients and methodology
- Max. 250 words (only abstract text without title author’s name and workplace)
- Tables and figures must be in separate attachments
- Mark the file name with the surname of the presenting author. If the author has more than one presentation, use numbering after the name. E.g. Novak1.doc
- Please tell us what form of presentation you prefer: lecture/poster
- Part of the abstract is a short CV (150 words) + actual photo
- Authors who do not deliver the abstract in the required form and term will not be included in the abstract book